Join us in celebrating Earth Day in the Dishman Hills Natural Resources Conservation Area (DHNRCA)!
Not only will we be celebrating the anticipated placement of new kioks and signs around the DHNRCA, all the projects taking place will be directly related to these new signs and modified trail system.
- Trail Building (See WTA.ORG website)
- Habitat Restoration of old trails
- Planting in open areas
- Trash Removal
- Goldback Springs bridge repair
- Fence install
Items to bring:
- Layered clothing depending upon weather (pants and work shoes/boots)
- Work gloves
- Shovel, polaski and/or rake
- Water bottle
- Extra gallon of water to share with your newly planted plants
Event check-in will begin at 11:15 am. Please print and complete the Dishman Hills Conservancy Liability Release Agreement prior to arrival to speed up the registration process.
The upper Camp Caro parking lot will be closed and the lower lot off Appleway Blvd will fill up quick so car pool where you can and come early.
Pizza will be provided at the end of event by Pizza Rita.
See you there!